Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Nice game, weak comedy

I had fun with this but honestly I think the game mechanics and different level themes are funny and charming enough without the all the tacked on 4chan jokes. The thing you seem to have with over-explaining all your jokes at the title screen gets kind of tiresome too. I don't want to be a dick or anything because overall everything you make is pretty great but just try not to let your stuff stagnate. Catering to the lowest common denominator is easy but it's also a great way to hold yourself back.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Mostly great

But the story was much much stronger before the reveal at the end. I don't want to say too much here in case people who haven't played read the reviews but I felt so much more involved when the story was just about normal human drama. I thought the gameplay was a really great analogy for a normal man's problems, relationships and regrets. I think it's a shame that you felt that wasn't enough to base a game around. It's this sort of simple stuff that's really missing from games in general and whenever I stumble upon some it makes me realise how potentially powerful games can be. There wasn't anything really wrong with pulling a twist like that, I just think it cheapened the very genuine stuff that came before it.

Anyway, I really don't want to give the impression I didn't enjoy this because I really did. The idea was great, the story was great when it wasn't being too melodramatic and the music set the perfect mood. Working a slightly different gameplay style into the flashback scenes was a brilliant idea. They were probably the strongest part of the whole game and your cut back to reality was more heartbreaking than any cutscene could have been.

Overall an excellent game. Just next time you make something so emotional, please consider keeping it more grounded. I know it's difficult to write restrained stuff but you don't always have to go to extremes to find great drama. If your ending had been as subtly handled as the rest of it this would have been a masterpiece.

Indian-Jonas Indian-Jonas

Phenomenal

Man this fucking rocks. The noise the fish makes is great. The swirly doors are great. The fact I can whip children is great. Awesome job.

One Chance One Chance

Good job not putting a replay button

ballsy move

games shouldn't have to be about making people happy.

Parking Kings Parking Kings

Exciting

The excitingest game I think I've ever played on my computer.

Coma Coma

Very nice

Really lovely but you could have done a little more with the story.

You had a really powerful little story device set up with the bird - having to free her puts you very much on her side and you immediately trust her. When she says "I lied" you really feel quite a strong sense of dread because you're trapped and the one thing you thought you could trust in this weird world turns out to be untrustworthy. However it turned out that her lie wasn't a sinister one and that was a bit of an anti-climax.

You had the potential to put in a really strong final act and it's a bit of a shame you didn't. Still a really nice game though and I was happy with the ending.

Charles Burger#@#@#@ Charles Burger#@#@#@

Very good

Very very good

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Holy shit

oh wow this is amazing

jazzy jones jazzy jones

that's the best thing I ever saw

Jazzy Jones is fucking cool.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Bonus points

For pissing off Newground idiots and for your witty come backs.

NotSafeForWork responds:

Hee hee. Glad you can appreciate a good smackdown. :)