qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I got my KICK

S

Sheriff McGyro Sheriff McGyro

Good joke

but it bugged me that he didn't have any sideburns at all. Cowboys have sideburns man.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

whaaaat no way man that's the outlaws.

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

goats goats goats goats goats nipple goats goats

Nicely made and everything but if someone doesn't laugh at the first goat joke they're not going to laugh at the 50 that follow. If you're gonna repeat yourself that much you'd better make damn sure you've got a good gag in the first place.

"Frank's Masterpiece" "Frank's Masterpiece"

Super

The kiddies of Newgrounds don't deserve comedy of this class.

Friday by Bob Dylan Friday by Bob Dylan

Extraordinary

superb

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Good jokes

but try to come up with a way of getting between them besides the TV static thing. It was a nice idea at first but now it's just becoming a bit tired. At this point I'd prefer a straight cut to be honest.

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

sharks

Outstanding

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Hmm

Some of the dancing animations are absolutely brilliant but the song really doesn't do them justice. It sounds like it was very rushed out and the lyrics didn't have much thought put into them. Comedy lyrics kind of depend on surprising the listener and I don't think there was anything in there I couldn't have come up with myself on the spot. I don't know if Weebl's just becoming apathetic or what but his older songs had a feeling of excitement and creativity and this is just a bit flat.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Not bad

Your joke was fine but the timing was a little bit weak. Having a bit more noise during the punch line might have made it stronger too.

: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel

You've complained about coffee twice before. If you're this short on material, why don't you spend a bit more time and raise the quality of each episode? I don't think anbody really needs to see two new Foamy cartoons every day.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful